ZALA AERO GROUP presenting the new technology based on artificial intelligence system AIVI (Artificial Intelligent Visual Identification)
The latest development is an intelligent objects detection and recognition system. AIVI enables aerial video to be analyzed in real-time on the board with description of the class and/or type objects with 360 degrees coverage around and under the UAV.
The new system uses modular cameras and artificial intelligence for analysis. This is significantly increase the monitoring area more than 60 times per flight and reduces of detection compared to existing methods.
The system is applied in conjunction with current main target payload and reduces the workload on operators during a mission.
- Aerial reconnaissance, marine and ground rescue operations with coordination of ground groups
- Search and rescue in dense vegetation or any populated areas
- Environmental monitoring, detection seats of fires, non-licensed dumpsites, deforestation, oil spills, etc.
- Detection the required object’s type or class in cities, towns or wooded areas.
- Reduces time of detection compared to existing methods
Increasing the efficiency of monitoring area more than 60 times per flight
Reduces the workload on operator
Artificial intelligent processing in real-time onboard the aircraft
The design of this system allows to receive an integrated 360 degrees complex image from multiple cameras
Detection and recognition of hidden objects at 90 ° vertical camera angle
Real-time video stream processing without transferring a large amount of dat
Image recognition by artificial intelligence software platform
Recognition and classification of up to 1000 static and moving objects
100 megapixels orthomosaics creation instantaneously
AIVI technology allows to produce a photo plan without participation of operator onboard the UAV with minimum time delay.