Energy commodities are usually extracted and transported from distant regions and hard-to-reach areas in severe weather conditions that increases the requirements to industrial and ecological security.
Application of unmanned aerial systems provides efficient use of material resources, work planning and early detection of illegal activities or other incidents and quick response.
We offer the following services:
- Day and night patrolling of infrastructure;
- Detection of illegal activities in the guarded area;
- Environmental monitoring;
- Pipeline health assessment;
- Construction works control and employee and contractor vetting;
- Orthophoto mapping with resolution up to 5 cm per pixel;
- Infrastructure inventory, boundaries specification;
- Support for geodetic works during field development;
- 3D modeling of objects and locations;
- Detection of gas leaks.