Application of UAVs for mapping provides quick data collection time and comprehensive data reception.
Final result is influenced by the following factors:
Resolution of aerial photos
- UAV positional accuracy
- Quality of further data processing
That is why ZALA UAS are notable for:
- Advanced payloads - 42 Mp photo camera, laser scanner provide detailed information about land surface.
- On-board GNSS receivers for excellent positional accuracy of UAV during aerial survey.
- Software, based on computer vision for photo interpretation.
Received geospatial data are used for:
- Land mapping and 3D modeling
- Land survey and marking of boundaries
- Support for construction and field development
- Mining geodesy